Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy birthday to me with a new Pantone set


Okay, so it was my birthday this week but this was more of a business expense. Still, I feel like it is a lovely treat to finally have my own set of Pantone color guides. I receive emails from How Design and this was one of the recent deals from the Pantone shop. Granted, these are 2010 colors but considering I was working with 2004 colors this is a pretty big upgrade. Not to mention the super nice storage case in which the guides are packed. Now I have the confidence to help my clients find the perfect shade of spring green for their wedding invitations or the softest pink for their new baby announcements. Color me happy!


1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday! what a wonderful (and useful!) gift. that is indeed a nice looking storage case too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...