Monday, June 21, 2010

Mammals of the World Cup

Happy summer! This is a short post since we just arrived home from South Africa yesterday and I am more than a little jet lagged after an 18 hour flight. The trip was absolutely amazing and I intend to share much more about it once I get my thoughts and photos together. In the meantime, I just have to share this cute link from The Daily Mammal. The artist, Jennifer Rae Kinyak, is attempting to draw one picture a day of the 5,000+ animal species known to science. In honor of the World Cup, she is drawing animals from each country in the tournament.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! can't wait to hear all about the trip. My brother is in S Africa right now--been there for almost 6 months and I will have to ask him if he stopped at Mrs. Simpson on his way to Kruger! Love this Daily Mammal link. Today's post is a beaver--too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...