Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An email from Paola!

At the suggestion of Ran's mom, I sent my post about Bar-Ucci to the email address on the back of the postcard. I received the most heart-felt email from Paola this morning! Here it is, first in Italian and then in the Google translated text. I can actually feel her hug. Thank you, Paola!

Cara Katie grazie a mille a te, queste sono le cose che mi danno piĆ¹ soddisfazione.
Ti aspetto presto al Bar- Ucci
Quando torni fatti riconoscere
buna giornata e grazie ancora un abbraccio dal piovoso Chianti Paola

Dear Katie a thousand thanks to you, these are the things that give me more satisfaction. We will soon meet again at the Bar-Ucci
When you come back, please introduce yourself
Have a buna day and thanks again a hug from rainy Chianti Paola

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa4/13/2010

    Aw, so charming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/22/2010

    The Google translator forgot to tell you that Paola said:
    When you come back, please introduce yourself (quando torni fatti riconoscere).
    I am not Italian nor English, so my translation shouldn't be accurate, but I thougt that is a nice thing of her to say that you shouldn't miss.
    Greetings from Spain,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! thank you so much for telling me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...