Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Origami Note Cards

Check out this gorgeous origami note card that came in the mail this week. I love the delicate details in the paper patterns and folds. The hand drawn ribbon at the top is the perfect finishing touch to this hand-crafted paper gift. The card was made by a friend, Katherine Piedra. I hope she's thinking about setting up a shop to sell her creations - I'll share the link as soon as she does! In the meantime you can contact her via email at piedra.katherine@gmail.com. Her origami portfolio includes cranes, doves, fish, frogs, reindeer, Christmas trees, Santa Clauses, flowers, giraffes, and cicadas. She also makes origami mobiles, flower arrangements, and ornaments.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for posting this and for your compliments! My initial reaction to seeing it was, "Wow! Did I really make that?" Ha! Thank you! I'll be sending all sorts of traffic your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your card - you are so talented! I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...