Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New thank you cards are for sale at my shop - just for kids!

At the suggestion of my sister Sarah, I have been working on fill-in-the-blank thank you cards just for kids. Because I wanted to create a really unique look for my version of this popular kid-friendly card design, I put my all into sketching some adorable baby animals. My heart melted when I was done with the elephant. Ran's favorite is the lion cub. My original line drawings are below, followed by a photo of the card. More photos of the finished cards can be viewed at my Etsy store. I'm selling these in packs of 10 with matching bright blue envelopes.

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Their cuteness is almost too much to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estefi2/10/2010

    These are soooo cute!!!! Makes me wish to have kids so I can buy them (wait, did I say that?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise2/13/2010

    I LOVE these!!! I just wish Jack was old enough to actually use them!!! But when he is, Grandma Wheezie will be purchasing them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...